Pilates Mat Class
We cap classes at seven students to ensure individualized attention and personal corrections for all. Strengthen your core, abs, legs and arms in this full-body experience. Focusing on Pilates principles, this class will build the body strong from the inside out.
Mat work is low-to-no impact and friendly to the body, while still giving you a run for your money! Using your natural body weight and gravity for movements, you will feel your core working, and your muscles strengthening.
All levels and abilities are welcome, as classes offer modifications for all to make the moves more or less challenging. No equipment necessary!
- Gain core strength to decrease chronic pain
- Strengthen abdominal muscles to shrink your waistline
- Increase flexibility to stay agile
- Improve posture for added confidence
- Build balanced muscles to stay well-rounded in your fitness
- Center your mind to decrease stress
- Improve your focus at work
- Increase stamina to keep up with your children and/or grandchildren
- Improve balance to prevent injuries
Contact us for a complimentary introductory class!
Don’t see a class time that works for you? E-mail us and let us know. Join our mailing list to be informed when new classes are added and suggest times that work for you.
Call (920) 740-3085 or E-mail email@example.com to reserve your spot for class today. If you sign-up for a session in-full, a seat is held for you. Seats are held at a first-come, first-serve basis, and should be reserved at least 12-hours ahead of time.
Special Events and Classes: